Wednesday 19 March 2008

Six Word Memoir

Zirelda has tagged me to write a six-word memoir about myself.
The rules:
1.) Write a six-word memoir, post it on your blog (add an illustration if you like).
2.)Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
3.)Tag five more blogs with links. (oops I am going to tag ten).
4.) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

I am tagging the following people as I am interested in what they would have as their six-word memoir:
mary richmond
teric
beammeupscotty
studiololo
lynn-gettingfeetwet
crisinoregon
mim
anonyrrie
dianaevans
human being

Here goes......
I gave this quite a lot of thought, very deep and considered thought.
Eventually I remembered this old postcard I've had tucked away for years, which I love:




If a man does not keep pace
with his companions,
perhaps it is because he hears
a different drummer'
Let him step to the music
he hears,
however measured or far away.
Thoreau

My six-word memoir would be:

She

heard

a

different

drummer

and

followed.