Tuesday 18 March 2008

Giggles #35 and Kid's Art

BORN TO BE WILD!


Today I taught a class of 6 year olds. This term I am going to different classes every day to substitute for teachers who are out on courses or ill. I work at only one school and do not move around London (anymore).
Next term (early May) I wll be taking over the Nursery class, which has 26 children in the morning and then another 26 after lunch (all three years old). But that's another story for another day.
Anyway, today I told them the Easter story and all about the Crucifixion of Jesus in the RE (Religious Education) lesson.
I then asked them to design the front cover of an Easter card (not with bunnies and eggs).
These are some of the results. Don't you just adore the innocence of their art.

Wonderful stuff!!





Have a blessed Easter one and all!