Saturday 1 March 2008

MY QUILT IS HERE

I AM SO EXCITED - MY QUILT ARRIVED TODAY. IT IS TOTALLY LOVELY, TOTALLY ARTISTIC, TOTALLY ME!

THANK YOU LYNN, THANK YOU A MILLION TRILLION TIMES. YOU ARE SO TALENTED, YOU ARE SO DEDICATED AND YOU DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB.



I ADORE IT AND I ADORE YOU.

This is the box it came in. What a beautiful choice Lynn.

I looked inside and this is what I saw inside the box.



It was wrapped like a real birthday present with a cute card attached.


By now my heart was thumping.

I was NEVER in any doubt that I would like it. There was an immediate connection between Lynn and I when i commissioned it, and I left it totally up to her to design it her way. I mentioned and sent some ideas about the pictures on my blog that I would've liked included, and she also read my entire blog and also the other two blogs and asked me some questions about my life.

Although I had seen some posts of it on Lynn's blog which I loved, I had no idea what it would all look like when completed and in my sweaty palms.

Imagine my surprise when I turned it over to find all of this on the back. Lynn had (just this past week) taken more pictures from my new blog and sewn them on the back, bringing it all up to date and 'rounding' it all off.