Saturday 26 April 2008

Meeting Mim














At last, we met. Hubby took me out to the airport to meet Mim at her hotel and we only had a bare hour or so till we had to be elsewhere. Pretty in pink, we fell into each other's arms giggling and hugging.

I just 'knew' Mim instantly. She is everything I ever imagined she would be and far more.

She is an attractive, chatty, effusive, homely, loving (adores her husband), kind and charming lady. We bonded immediately, had so much in common, and didn't stop talking for about 100 minutes without breath! I don't even remember finishing my drink!

And of course I had to take her out to the car to meet Neil and Snuffles - who then wanted to be in the photo with us.

Lasting memories, that is all that we can ask for in life.

I loved meeting you Mim, and wish your Dad a speedy recovery soon.

This is specially for you!


It is good to be a woman:
1.) We got off the Titanic first.
2.) Taxis stop for us.
3.) We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
4.) We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
5.) If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
6.) We never have to reach down every five minutes to make sure our privates are still there.
7.) We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.