Saturday 12 April 2008

Giggles #61

'STRESSED' is desserts spelt backwards!!
(A 'follow-up' from #60.)

I can't believe I've posted 60 giggles already, how time flies when you're having fun! (oops makes me think of yet another giggle!)

Thanx everyone of you for your comments about this 'hobby' of mine, I do so enjoy reading what you write, although I don't often write anything in reply myself.

Some of you have asked me how I do them/think of them/get the ideas?

I have a very agile mind, that is always whizzing round and round (a blessing and a curse!) So when I see a phrase, or a word, or a comic strip, or someone says something, then I remember it or write it down and keep it to be used later. Sometimes an idea comes to me right away and I then go and draw something funny- or adapt what I've seen already, or just fool about...

I started it as a complete 'challenge' to myself and now am totally hooked. I promised you a giggle a day for a year...so you're 'stuck' with these now.

Hope they bring a 'giggle' into your day as much as they do into mine.