Thursday 10 July 2008

Yippee and Award


I have just been nominated by Sukipoet for this lovely award. Please go and look at her wonderful blog if you haven't already. I think Suki is a gentle and genteel lady, and I do so enjoy reading her bits and pieces. Thanks so much, I feel honoured!

Here are the "rules" of accepting the award. (Please note: you can copy and paste these rules from my blog to yours. )

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

There are so many great blogs out there, hard to choose now. But here are my nominations:

1.) teric: The founder of 'Cactus Monday', which has now become a weekly special and one I throughly enjoy participating in. Her art is intricate, delicate and a great inspiration to me.
2.) beammeupscotty: Debra has an unusual and much envied (by me) view on life. She hears a 'different drummer' and is definitely not a 'sheep'! Love the way she thinks and what she thinks about.
3.) mandalasandmore: Marianne and I made friends instantly through our blogs and I can sort of communicate with her in Dutch. I adore her mandalas (very artistic), and her empathy and love that shines through her posts and comments.
4.) auntiemim: I met this wonderful lady when she was on business in London earlier this year. We both wore pink (snap) and it was such a terrific hour of non-stop chatter, like we'd known each other forever. Mim is a warm and personable 'gal' with a great sense of humour.
5.) humanbeing: This is a fantastically good person, a lady who always has something good to say about everything and everyone; whose writing is touching, reflective and emotional.
6.) elizt: Her drawings are simple, well thought out, and very arty.She is a lady of very few words, and I don't know much about her at all, but what she says always makes sense/or is full of fun/or both.
7.)studiololo: Last but definitely not least. Long before we got to know each other, I felt a close kinship with Lolo. She is one humane animal-loving human being, a true example to all of us.

Please pass this one ladies and add a few extra on too.

To everyone who pops in for a daily giggle, I hope your day is not too shabby and the sun is shining wherever you are!