Monday 21 July 2008

Perfect Cactus

Happy Cactus Monday fellow cactuteers!
and a BIG thankyou Teri (see below).
Last Friday I received this amazingly beautiful painting from Teri, as a 'thankyou' for sending her some 'giggles'.

The Saguero cactus lives in their park in Tucson Arizona. The hole in it is one built by and for the birds. The smaller round ones are barrel cactuses. In the background is the Catalina Mountain Range.

It is so perfect and will join my original collection in my little art corner, so that I can look at it every day for inspiration.

Teri and I connected through IF about a year ago; then I discovered she was drawing cactuses on a Monday. I got 'Senita' soon afterwards and joined her in this weekly adventure.
She always compliments me on my (very amateurly done, often just fun or silly) Monday drawings, whereas hers are fantabulous (as you can see).

Thanks again Teri. I love it!