Wednesday 20 February 2008

Declutter (dejunking)

While on the underground today going in to central London, Iwas reading an article about 'decluttering' in a 'freebie' magazine I found on the seat beside me.

'Too much stuff is like 'mental cholesterol' ...(wrote Michelle Passoff)
mmmmm ...............I thought.

'Our stuff surrounds us and distracts us from the real purposes of our lives.'
mmmmmm............I thought


'Lose the broken, the useless, and the things with negative associations.'

mmmmmm............I thought


So, as soon as I got home I went into a mad flurry of decluttering/ tidying/'losing' some of the things that are bungling up my sights, confusing my issues and mucking around with my state of mind.


mmmmm...............I thought, this does feel a bit better......

mmmmm...............I thought, tomorrow is another day......

mmmmm...................................................................................