Sunday 17 February 2008

Awards






Lolo has given me, not one, but two awards.
This is such a great way to start my new blog.
Thanx, coming from you, these are an honour.
The first one is for loving and adoring animals and talking about my Snuffles so often- well that's an absolute pleasure for me, as she is everything to me.


This is one of my favourite pics of her (and I have hundreds). It is a jaunty rear view of her venturing out on a dewy morning.

The second award is to send loving energy and peaceful thoughts across the globe to wherever it's needed.

I am giving both these awards to all of my blogging friends:

beammeupscotty

poidogz
crisinoregon

lynn_gettingyourfeetwet

auntie mim's

myillustrationblog

sameoldworld

bohemian mom

piercingtheveil

teric

zirelda

human being

liderata

sketchedout

prozacville

enigma

ellisnadler

andrea

valerie
Spread the loooove......